Michael Voris On How Protestantism Leads To Atheism.
1. Protestantism is the exaltation of the individual
2. Consequently, Protestantism makes of the individual the one who decides about what is Truth.
3. As a result, sooner or later Protestant communities start to separate themselves from traditional theological truths; the first dramatic example was contraception.
4. This had to happen at some point, because when personal opinion becomes the final authority of scripture interpretatio the temptation to interpret Christianity as it is convenient is unavoidable; of course, after
6. a convenient rationalisation, with this or that scripture passage taken as excuse, or convenient passepartout like “love”, “tolerance” and “inclusiveness” used to re-write each and every rule. This in the end leas to
7. a completely self-centred system of ethics which, in the end, is nothing else than atheism.
Voris explains in just a few minutes the slippery slope leading from bibliolatry to error to atheism.
Enjoy the video.