11 Things To Know And Share: Louie Verrecchio On Francis And The Muslims
I report it here in its entirety, as I do not know how to reblog from non-wordpress sites.
The way Francis and other play fast and loose with simple facts is astonishing. It is becoming common in Italy to call obvious illegal immigrants (sinking or burning old boats outside the coast to get access to the Country) “refugees”, or alternatively sans papiers (“undocumented”; but French, and therefore apparently better) as if they had forgotten them at home. Francis happily rides on the same train, as his visit to Lampedusa abundantly showed.
With the same blatant disregard for reality, Muslims and Christians are now put on the same plane: the Bible here, the Koran there, oh how nice that your parents gave you faith. That the Catholic one is the One True Faith and Islam a lie that belies Our Lord and the Holy ghost, and therefore betrays God the Father seems to utterly escape out humble prophet in black shoes. May the Lord have mercy on him. Unless Francis changes, I very much doubt it.
Below is Louie Verrecchio's text. After Francis, enjoy some Catholicism.
1. While visiting with a group of refugees at the Sacred Heart parish in Rome on Sunday, Pope Francis said:
“Sharing our experience in carrying that cross, to expel the illness within our hearts, which embitters our life: it is important that you do this in your meetings. Those that are Christian, with the Bible, and those that are Muslim, with the Quran. The faith that your parents instilled in you will always help you move on.”
2. As Catholics, we understand that the “illness within our hearts” is more than just the anxiety and sadness that accompany all who mourn and weep in this valley of tears; rather, the true source of man’s embitterment is separation from God.
3. Jesus Christ alone is the Divine Physician by whose “stripes we are healed.” (cf Isa 53)
4. The Qur’an maintains that Our Blessed Lord is but a mere man and nothing more. It is, in other words, a book of blasphemous lies, offensive to Almighty God and to those who love Him in truth.
5. One may cling to the Qur’an until their dying breath, but apart from Jesus Christ and His Holy Catholic Church, there is no salvation.
6. Those parents who instilled in their children a “faith” in the false god of the Qur’an have accomplished little more than perpetuating a lie, consigning their offspring to death.
7. Jesus Christ commissioned His Church to baptize all nations in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost; teaching them to observe everything whatsoever that He has commanded.
8. The Vicar of Christ has a duty to carry out this mission.
9. Pope Francis failed both Our Lord and the Muslims to whom he spoke at Sacred Heart parish in Rome.
10. Pope Francis joined those Muslim parents in perpetuating a lie that essentially consigned their offspring to death.
11. We must pray and fast for the pope.