Francis: Mafiosi Must Repent, Trannies Are Welcome As They Are.

Calabria (in black, and in detail) is the hitting part of the Italian "boot".  A boot that would be well applied to some clerical backside.

Calabria (in black, and in detail) is the “hitting” part of the Italian “boot”.
A boot that would be well applied to some clerical backside.

 

I know you don’t need further proof that TMAHICH is as secular as they come; but I want to give you further evidence anyway.

The Bishop of Rome is on record with the following:

“Open your hearts to the Lord. The Lord is waiting for you and the Church will welcome you if your willingness to serve good is as clear and public as your choice to serve evil was”.
Fine. A drug-trafficking, murdering bastard has obviously put himself outside of any reasonable chance of salvation unless he repents.
But the same rule applies, without the shadow of a doubt, to the scandalous Trannie and his “lover”, who whine around because they are not allowed to give scandal in peace.
Now, Francis may look Catholic with the phrase above, but he isn’t. To him, expression like “The Lord is waiting” are merely the spice that he must put into his dishes because of his job title. In reality, you can clearly see that Francis will be fast in condemning what the world finds easy to condemn, and fast in approving that of which the world approves, and be that the worst abominations.
Francis says what the world wants to hear at least 98% of the times; and reads some scripted statement the other 2% in order for the Pollyannas to go to sleep satisfied the Pope is such a fine chap.
Do not be fooled by the mentions of a God Whom he betrays every day.
This one is worldly through and through. 
M

 

Advertisements

Posted on February 22, 2015, in Catholicism, Conservative Catholicism, Traditional Catholicism and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.

  1. “drug-trafficking, murdering bastard has obviously put himself outside of any reasonable chance of salvation unless he repents”; unless one is simply following the culture – abortion, recreational drugs…”don’t obsess…make a mess!”

    It’s wierd, I see Bergoglio as the Don of the Organisation for the Destruction of the Faith – maybe that’s why he can’t stand the existence of the other kind. Too much like looking in the mirror.

  2. Could you be from Calabria? You certainly hit the nait on the head with this post. It’s applicable to many prelates as well. They also use their position in the Church to endorse abominations. Thanks to Cardinal Timothy Dolan Catholics in New York will be having a “Pride” St. Patrick’s Day–the “wearing of the green” will be replaced by the homosexuals’ rainbow and lavender colors.

    God bless and will say many Hail Marys for you.

  3. What happens to a mafioso trannie, let’s call him Don Trabucco, who was pushed to be a criminal by the evil society that seeks to marginalize him, as the least “evolved” people do not realize he was “born this way?” (assuming that the ‘Ndrangheta members have such lack of common sense as to accept such severely mentally ill person in their ranks) I think it is great question for the upcoming Synod of the “famiglia.”

%d bloggers like this: