Daily Archives: June 4, 2015
On June 18 the new encyclical about the Environment will be released, for the joy of mainstream plate-licking journalists and bloggers and the laugh of the sane part of the planet.
My forecasts below. If I am right, you read it here first!
1. It will be very long. If you write rubbish, at least write a lot of it. It will impress the simple. The “apostolic exhortation” aptly called “I will make you sleep”, or the like, is a very bad omen.
2. It will be full of the tritest, most populist slogans about the rich damaging the poor by ruining the environment, and the like. New socialist or environmentalist commandments, or at least socialist and environmentalist capital sins, might be invented, or it might be discovered they were there already. There will be an awful lot of Socialist propaganda mixed with the environ-madness. Francis isn't one known for restraint on that matter. He will use the occasion.
3. It will, on the whole, espouse the cause of the environ-mentalists in full, and contain a lot of pseudo-science simply taken for granted. If you thought that the recent visit of thinking scientists and the revision it triggered would have the effect of the madness being taken away, you can abandon all hope now: the short delay clearly means there has been no more than some cosmetic adjustment and removal and the most scandalous phrases. On the whole, the encyclical will continue to stink. Which, it being rubbish, is fairly obvious.
4. It will contain images of speech and rhetorical flourishes of the stupidest sort, like the environment being “poor”, or the Apostles being the first environmentalists, and the like. The Holy Ghost will be credited with an environmental awareness never suspected before. The gullible will swallow it whole. I am very curious to see what the Frankie Boys will come up with.
5. It will either contain, or imply, the idea that this new “orientation” is Very Big News in the history of the Church, as the Holy Ghost has now decided we use the kettle far too much. Cue an entire army of faggots explaining to us how the Church now “modernises her thinking”. How do they say that in Italy? Oh, yes: aggiornamento. Francis, the Historic Renewer. Francis, the Enviro-Pioneer. Francis, the Eco-Marx.
6. It will be earth-related. Supernatural aspects will only be abused to serve the Enviro-Socialist propaganda. If you consume too much energy you don't love Jesus. Rubbish like that.
6. It will embarrass Francis' memory for all times to come. Future generations will be astonished at the childishness and stupidity. They will not know most of the “off-the-cuff” comments, therefore they will meet this madness unprepared.
“But Mundabor! Mundabor! How can you criticise the encyclical without even reading it?”
Heavens! Where do you live, on Mars? Did you need Hitler to release the Nuremberg Laws in order to know they were complete rubbish? No, you didn't. You knew what kind of chap Hitler was and you knew what the work was about.
A Pope is playing environmental prophet, and you think anything less than horrible may come out of it? Don't make me laugh…
A propos laugh, prepare yourself for many,long ones. It's the healthiest reaction. And the best treatment for the Evil Clown.
If there was a Turncoat World Championship, I think Michael Coren would be a prime candidate for the win, several times in a row. I now begin breakfast wondering whether Coren will still have the same religious affiliation when I finish it. As to his statements, they can slowly be read with a chronometer at hand, measuring the time until he states the exact opposite.
Coren has long joined the long list of Judases of the Catholic faith, but this one has an uncommon satanic energy. The man is sheer unbelievable. He writes a book about Catholics being right, and then leaves the Catholic faith. But he doesn’t say it out loud around, because it’s professionally more lucrative to shut up for a while.
Interestingly, the same man who had defended the Catholic church as the bearer of a Truth that goes beyond individual opinion then proceeds to leave the Church because – says his newly found god, called Michael Coren – the Church is now suddenly wrong. Not, mind, wrong on whether vanilla is better than chocolate. No. Wrong on something the Church has always believed, which is unquestionably part of the Deposit of Faith: sexual perversion.
What kind of man is this? A circus attraction?
Coren now even manages to be kicked out of a wannabe Catholic publication because … he is in favour of abortion!
I am sorry for you, my dear baby. Your father was a rapist, so you (not your father, no; I mean you; yes, you heard me right; I know, I know…; though luck, uh?) will now have to die. Pre-breakfast Michael Coren was, as a Catholic, resolutely opposed to your legalised killing. But that was before breakfast, you see. Post-breakfast Michael Coren thinks you will have to go. Mind, though: your killing is what Michael Coren’s newfound god (called, in case you don’t know, Michael Coren) thinks “compassionate”.
Can you believe this guy? Is he on cocaine? How could he allow himself to be same-sex loved by Satan in such a way, after certainly having been able to fully understand the Catholic message? I know journalism and prostitution are related professions, but this here is extreme. It is first class turn coat excellence. Coren doesn’t contradict himself simply. He must do so in the loudest of ways, and he must still say he is right!
Right… when, exactly? At 10:22 am as a pro-life, pro-sexual sanity Catholic, or at 4:55 pm as a fag-loving, pro-abortion Anglican?
Boy, this one is confused.
Gotta love Rick Santorum’s shameless way of ignoring reality… when it’s convenient to him.
The man has now (rightly so, I add) criticised Pope Francis for playing scientist without being one.
There is a problem, though: this is the same man on record for saying of a Trannie that if he thinks he is a woman, “then he is a woman”; a statement whose very English reveals its blatant absurdity, but which Santorum thought convenient to make because it helps his credentials among those who accept or promote perversion. Ah, and that he would “support” a “marrying” pervert should also not remain unsaid.
Santorum is obviously unwilling to see the glaring contradiction here: a Pope is not allowed to play scientist; but a man is even allowed to play woman and Santorum will say to him that he is a woman just for saying so.
A double standard that applies logic only when it is convenient, and leaves it out in the most stupid (and impious) of ways when being logical become uncomfortable.
Can’t wait for Santorum bid to go down in flames.
There are enough Judas around as it is.
The “if he says he is a woman” reblog…
I had joked some days ago, and said I missed the Trannie at Francis’ Easter stunt.
Turns out I was wrong: one of the “women” (“Trannii probati”, evidently…) who got their feet washed was, you got it, a Trannie. Said Trannie also had the effrontery of receiving communion, at the hands of another priest, and live on Television, shortly thereafter.
If Francis knew of this, the degree of evil of this man clearly goes beyond what even I had imagined, making nothing less than a satanic mockery of Jesus’ washing of the feet of His disciples.
But let us imagine that this was not the case. Let us imagine that Francis hasn’t noticed the voice of the man, or in his innocence (provided such an old lewd man like him has any left) really thought her a woman, or has not noticed the man’s Adam’s apple (which, for all…
View original post 518 more words