The Smoke Of Satan is Smoking The Vatican
I felt so sick after reading this, that for two days I did not feel about writing, lest I should write things I would regret. And I have to write about this, I have to, both because of the gravity of the fact itself and because I have already written about the matter when I did not have all the facts.
A couple of days later we can say this:
- The fact happened. Lutherans were sacrilegiously given communion within the very walls of the Vatican. It sends a shudder down my spine. Truly, the smoke of Satan is smoking the Vatican.
- The confirmation of the original news comes from a very reliable source, and as I write this no word of denial, and no word of condemnation from anyone inside the Vatican.
- The details of the event are appalling. The proddies present themselves for a blessing, and the priest officiating gives them communion; which, being proddies utterly unaware of their own responsibility in this immense sacrilege, the dumbos (among them a so-called bishopess), also accept.
The events beggar belief. I ask the following:
- Who is the priest who has committed the sacrilege? Has he been disciplined? (I know, I know…).
- Where the heck is Cardinal Mueller?
- Speaking of this: where is everyone else?
Heresy and sacrilege happen to the right and to the left of Francis; in front of him and behind him; the floor above him and the floor below him; but hey, there should still be people breathing, who think he is not responsible.
This, without considering the heresies and utter nonsense the man spits himself, and with the sheer quantity of which yours truly can’t even cope, for sheer lack of time.
The man must be removed. His papacy must be bombed like it’s Dresden in 1945. Nothing must remain of it but some smoking rubble.
Stop being the sensitive chap, or gal. The Church is being openly and frontally attacked. This is no time for niceness. This is no time for reserve. Never has there been a pope like this one. The situation is unprecedented. Our reaction to it must be unprecedented, too.
May God strike Francis down today. I wish his soul salvation, but I wish this papacy an immediate and very brutal end. This has gone beyond even the parody of Catholicism. We are now at the open war against Catholicism, fought from within the very walls of the Vatican. And in all this, what I see is the outrage of a handful, the indifference of most, and the utter inactivity and acquiescence of those who should know better, and I am talking here of our so-called shepherds.
Even simple priests, who are at higher risk of retaliation from their own bishop, dare to criticise very openly, and with more than justified bitterness, what the man is doing day in and day out. But our bishops, and cardinals, think it wise to do pretty much freaking nothing.
Pope Blessed Pius IX is told to have blessed a delegation of visiting Proddies, not unlike this one, with the following words:
“Ab illo benedicaris, in cujus honore cremaberis. Amen.”
“be thou blessed by Him in Whose honour thou shalt be burned. Amen”
How the times have changed! The holy man is now in Heaven and in the presence of the Lord. I doubt, therefore, he will be rolling in his grave. But I, who am still struggling here below, am certainly about to vomit in my bathroom.
The rumoured, but so fitting, blessing of the late, saintly Pope is, by the way, extremely fitting also for all those Bishops and Cardinals who are shutting up day in and day out, as this lewd old man insults Holy Mother Church and confuses the faithful every single day.
For two days I was too sickened to write about this. Now I have it past me. It should not be said I have not raised my voice.
Buy boy, just to think of that man poisons my blood.