Daily Archives: August 29, 2017
It was very kind of Barbara Simpson to say that, with his astonishing requests on behalf of illegal immigrants and fake refugees, Pope Francis put his foot in his mouth again.
I am not so kind and will, therefore, succinctly give you my version of what is happening.
1. Pope Francis' statements are not unintentional gaffes. They are willed political statements.
2. Francis' political position is somewhere between Peron and Chavez/ Maduro.
3. He is fully aware of the disconcert he will cause among Catholics. He just doesn't care.
4. He does so because he hates and despises all of them.
5. As Francis wants the end of the Church in Europe as we know it, he works as he can to deChristianise and Muslimise it.
The points above may be shocking for some. But the facts on the ground have been confirming them for years now, and this keeps happening day in and day out.
This Pope hates the Church, he hates Catholics, and he hates you. He wants your world and system of values gone and will do as much as he can for all the time he still has.
Look at his continuing statements, and shameless attacks to the Christian West. There is no other explanation. It's happening in front of our eyes and he is even not shy in telling you so, then the man is even less subtle than he is intelligent.
This is the fitting punishment for the Second Vatican Council. A rebellious earthly Church will be punished with a rebellious Pope, so that all but the completely blind may see what rebellion leads to.
Francis is the way the Lord is using to put the error of our ways in front of us. The remedy is recognising the mistakes, correctly identify their root cause, vow to atone for them and go back to sanity.
No, Francis is not attacking you unintentionally. He does so aggressively, like the peasant and boor he is, certain of the impunity his role gives him.
I wonder if it would be a grave sin to throw foul tomatoes and sundry rotten vegetables at him, ad maiorem Dei gloriam.