Daily Archives: January 17, 2018
Trump's decision to appear live at the US March For Life shows once again a handful of very evident facts:
1. This President is way more Catholic than the Pope. As Francis invites us to “not obsess” about abortion, Trump actually does exactly that.
2. Trump engagement in favour of the Unborn is more than a mere slogan, as such a hard pro-life profile is not sure to bring him additional supporters. This is a man of integrity keeping his word, not an Auntie Merkel saying what is convenient on the day.
3. The cowardly US Bishops relentlessly working against the most outspokenly pro-life President since the Gipper show that they do not care about the unborn, and are perfectly at ease with the pro-death agenda of the Democratic Party. This, with the excuse of their socialist-spectacled decrying of “social injustices”.
4. The unborn US babies are, mostly, legal US citizen in fieri. Too much Stars and Stripes for the Democrats and their Bishops, I suppose. They prefer to let these oppressed, innocent US Citizen (in fieri) die, and prefer instead to import illegals from (let us say this again, because repetitive iuvant) shithole Countries, who then proceed to Somalise and Haitise the US as much as they can, perpetuating the power of the Democrats in the process.
5. Thank God for President Trump.