Trump's decision to appear live at the US March For Life shows once again a handful of very evident facts:
1. This President is way more Catholic than the Pope. As Francis invites us to “not obsess” about abortion, Trump actually does exactly that.
2. Trump engagement in favour of the Unborn is more than a mere slogan, as such a hard pro-life profile is not sure to bring him additional supporters. This is a man of integrity keeping his word, not an Auntie Merkel saying what is convenient on the day.
3. The cowardly US Bishops relentlessly working against the most outspokenly pro-life President since the Gipper show that they do not care about the unborn, and are perfectly at ease with the pro-death agenda of the Democratic Party. This, with the excuse of their socialist-spectacled decrying of “social injustices”.
4. The unborn US babies are, mostly, legal US citizen in fieri. Too much Stars and Stripes for the Democrats and their Bishops, I suppose. They prefer to let these oppressed, innocent US Citizen (in fieri) die, and prefer instead to import illegals from (let us say this again, because repetitive iuvant) shithole Countries, who then proceed to Somalise and Haitise the US as much as they can, perpetuating the power of the Democrats in the process.
5. Thank God for President Trump.
Gotta love President Trump. (“President Trump”. How sweet the sound!)
He is posed the usual stupid, liberal question by ABC and promptly turns the tables on the interviewer, reminding him and millions of Americans that the MSM do not cover the March for Life, scheduled for today.
This man is unbelievable. Every time you start to wondering why he would do something (for example: be interviewed by ABC, examine Mitt Romney as Secretary of State) he shows soon after that there was a very clever design behind it (expose ABC as biased, expose Mitt Romney as a buffoon who would do anything for personal recognition).
The Washington March for Life is today (the UK is up 20 May). This time, the White House is on the right side. I can barely believe these words as I write them. Trump’s victory was such a tectonic movement, that the aftereffects will be felt for many years now.
Remember the Sanctimonious Judases? Those who said yes to a liberal supreme court for decades, the oppression of the people’s liberties (particularly first and second amendment), the threatening of their own religious freedom, the explosion of debt and illegal immigration, just in order to feel oh so pure themselves? I am almost sorry that these scumbags are going to profit from Trump Presidency, too. But they, that’s the way it goes: a good presidency profits those who have not deserved it, too.
How the times have changed. The United States are rapidly becoming a Country so vastly engaged in ending the insanity of our times, that they will make Francis’ Vatican look like North Korea.
Gone is the Obama presidency. Almost forgotten are the Sanctimonious Judases (don’t worry: I will remind you of them every now and then, so that their memory may live in shame forever). Go will, one day, this satanical papacy.
The times, they are a changin’.
I hope and know that the March for Life will be a great success this year. And this year, people will be made to pay attention, because the great President Trump wil force the nation to do so.
Boy, I wish he were Pope.
Watch here a video I found on my newly re-found Facebook page. I had seen footage of the latest march in Washington, but some parts of this throw, I think, an entirely different light on the entire matter.
Please also note the banners with the Blessed Virgin.
Imagine the embarrassment of the mainstream media at this footage. Huge crowds, Blessed Virgin banners, lots of families with young children. Tell the world of such a massive event? No! No! No!
Every damn “gay” parade would obviously get coverage, but not this, not this!
Heck, this is an embarrassment for the Bishop of Rome himself! All these people obsessed with abortion! Why did they not adopt an illegal immigrant instead?
Still: this is very, very encouraging. The more so, because it happens notwithstanding the neglect of the media and against the current “climate” in the Vatican, where even perverts are welcome.
And those banners of the Blessed Virgin, in Washington, in the middle of a very big march, they truly made my day.
Some of the most most impressive statements made by speakers on occasion of the March For Life in Washington yesterday:
“How many of you were born after 1973?” Kristina Garza, leader of Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust, asked the crowd. Almost every hand went up. Garza nodded. Young people, she said, were conceived “with a target on our backs. If you were born after 1973, there were people out there who wanted to kill you for money.”
Kristan Hawkins of Students for Life of America said this generation has grown up around technology that makes it impossible to deny the humanity of the unborn. “We’ve seen our brothers and sisters on ultrasound,” she said. “We’ve Googled abortion and seen the bloody images.”
“Talk about abortion everywhere you go. Do not shut up until we’ve abolished abortion. When someone tells you to stop talking about abortion, say, ‘Join with me to stop abortion and I’ll be more than happy to.’”
Another speaker, Kellly Clinger, told the crowd about her own abortion – an abortion she tried to keep secret from everyone, including her doctor. When she developed an infection after the procedure, however, her secret was revealed. “I didn’t tell my doctor I had an abortion,” she said, “but when I awoke after an invasive exam to see what was wrong with me, my doctor was in tears. When I asked her why, she said, ‘Because I found hands and feet inside of you.’”
It will take time and effort, but I have no doubts in my heart one day will come, possibly still in my lifetime, when people realise abortion is murder, full stop.