Shall We Ban Atheist Hate?
And it came to pass it turned out the Texas shooters was not a church member, much less involved in the congregation he massacred.
I wonder why we should not apply to this the same hysteria and illiberal hate the so-called Liberals apply to everything they don’t like.
Taking example from their unholy crusade against everything Confederate, I now suggest that Christians begin to:
- Declare Atheists Godless Supremacists
- Demand that all monuments to known atheists be removed
- Demand that school classes teach children about Godless Supremacism and its violent nature
- Demand that every expression of atheism on social media be declared hate.
- Create the Christian Lives Matter Movement. Make of it a very vocal, bullying, violent organ agit-prop tool.
- Cry “Discrimination!!” at every turn.
- Organise marches against Godless Supremacists. Violence justified by the desire to fight hate.
- Demand that all churches of whatever denomination allow and encourage the carrying of arms in church, in order to react to attacks from Godless Supremacists.
Nothing strange, really.
I am merely taking one episode and making it a tool in my crusade, attacking head on everything I hate , lumping all atheists together with an extremely broad brush.
Which is what they do all day.